Wednesday 26 February 2014

Pre-departure Logistics

Owning a property in SG with parents staying in it means having lots more logistics to settle. I'll continue to add to the list as I come across things to do. So... let's see.

1. Applying GIRO for all payments - Telco, SP services, Town Council, Property Tax

2. Cancel unnecessary accounts - Internet, Hp, Credit Cards, NTUC membership, bank accounts

3. Renew passport - mine has only 1 year validity left

4. Opening Aussie bank account - I've been introduced NAB by my agent

5. Obtain parents' bank account number - I'm only getting my mom's

6. Dog's preparation for relocation - Planning to use Shiloh or Pet Movers but requires vaccination & microchipping. I gave him a dental scaling while at it too. In the end, I went with Pet Movers as they quoted me $800 lesser than Shiloh. Remember to obtain both normal & rabies vaccinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment