Saturday 5 March 2016

Busy Running

I haven't been posting simply becoz I really didn't have the time. Last week, I clocked 47 hours. I literally only had time to come back from work, shower, feed the dogs, sleep & repeat. I don't dare to sleep less than 7 hours a night becoz of my long drives & I can't afford to nod off. How did I ever do 50+ hours a week, week after week in Sg??? No wonder I was so miserable back then.

Finally, we get to the 1st long weekend in March. We 1st came in autumn. Every autumn that approaches mark yet another year in Perth. How time flies. Due to the in advance planning of yours truly, our long weekend will be full of activities. Unwind, relax, no work & no fear the on call phone will go off. This is why I'm here. To do the things I never got a chance to do. To live the life I never got a chance to live.

I wonder if there's a path for us that no matter where we run to, will always follow us. I ran from my job in Sg only to end up having the same type of colleagues (good & not so good) as I did. I ran away, choosing to work as just a RN here than take up the offer of an APN position. Then my manager told me that she's making me deputy manager & had already informed HR about it. I don't know if it's a good thing. Perhaps, just a destiny that I'm unable to escape from.

No comments:

Post a Comment