Wednesday 16 September 2015

1st Positive Psychic Feedback

I have been doing reiki on hubs & Ton since I learnt it, mostly on Ton Ton. Not that I'm bias or anything. Just that I've always told hubs to come to the bed so I can do him. But I'll wait & wait while he's outside either watching tv or playing games. Then it's way past my bed time & I just go off to sleep. Whereas Ton Ton will just follow me wherever I go, giving me constant access to him.

It will be easier to have a massage table so I can sit on a chair with my legs directly under hub's body. But we don't have the space & sitting cross legged beside him on the bed, stretching across puts terrible strain on my back. So I do it the lazy way.

As usual, he was lying on his back last night, I laid on my right, facing him. I put my left hand on his abdomen. While it helps to put my hand directly on the spot that needs to be reiki-ed, the body will use the energy as it deems fit regardless of where my hand is. Shortly after, I started to feel this sharp pain on my right sole. I know hubs has chronic sole pain from standing long hours at work. I know he said 1 side is worse than the other but I don't know which side it is.

I did what my teacher taught us to do when experiencing pain/discomfort. Dismiss it. We are to tell our mind, "If this pain is not mine, go away immediately." I wasn't expecting it to work even though I've seen it 1st hand during my course. Still a cynic as ever. But the pain really did disappear as if it was never there in the 1st place. So I asked hubs, "You were saying 1 foot is more painful than the other, isn't it? Is it the right foot?" He was surprised. "Yes! How did you know? Has it got something to do with reiki? Are you reiki-ing me? Is that why your hand is here (on his tummy)?"

I've done a few 20 mins sessions with hubs & many 15 mins sessions with Ton Ton but I've never gotten the psychic feedback the teacher & the volunteers who have practised reiki for many years were talking about. I just thought that I'm 1 of the people who never gets it. Sometimes it just comes to you when you least expect it. I wasn't even doing a proper session with both hands on him.

I hope in time to come, I'll be able to develop my psychic abilities. It will certainly pave the way to animal communication in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Well done. I hope Ton Ton will benefit greatly from this in the future. My dog was cremated - please see: http://i82muchblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/home-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am interested in this reiki healing. Can you kindly advise where I can take up this course? I have been following your blog regards to reiki lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenn. This is the website for for information & list of upcoming courses. http://www.reiki.com.au/

      They have courses in various Australian states, Singapore & Hong Kong. I'll recommend that you attend the free preview session. It's pretty informative. Good luck!

      Delete