Monday 13 October 2014

My Tribute To Bobby The Fake Schnauzer

I don't know at this point of writting if Bobby is still hanging on or if he's passed on. So I'll use the present tense. I saw on Enrica & Lorbert's FB that he's struggling & very likely won't last the night. I didn't leave any comments for I know nothing anyone say will ease the pain. Me not commenting doesn't mean I don't care. On the contrary, I not only know the owners but I know Bobby as well. Instead, I'm writing a tribute to him here in my blog. E & L doesn't know about the existence of this blog so they'll never read this.

Bobby's a Maltese. He's very special indeed. He's twice the size & weight of a normal Maltese. E & L adopted him many years back. I remember attending his 5th birthday celebration. Back then, we were all newbies when it comes to dogs, gotten to know each other at a dog forum.

I used to board Bobby & Belle (a female schnauzer belonging to E & L as well) when they were away on holidays. There was once, I went to their place instead. That was back when I was still living in Yew Tee. I had lived in Bukit Panjang for 5 years after moving out from Yew Tee. So you can see how long it's been.

Bobby's the 1st dog I put diapers on for. He'll mark everywhere hence E & L gave me some baby diapers. I wasn't sure if I should cut a hole so I could stick his tail through or tuck his tail out the leg hole.

Bobby is known as the fake schnauzer becoz they gave him the schnauzer cut. The only marked difference is his tail which is long. Bobby & Ton Ton were at 1 time called the brothers. They're both white & both sporting schnauzer cuts.

Bobby's health hasn't been too good. He is diagnosed with heart murmur several years back. Recently, he was passing out blood & had an abdominal tap done due to ascites. He got better, started eating again. Then this. All within a week.

I said a prayer for dear Bobby. Just NMHRGK. I feel so sad that he's leaving this world. I'm so bad at expressing my feelings so I can only write it here. Bobby, I love you. May your heart & soul be filled with my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment