Saturday 4 October 2014

Seemingly Meaningless

You know my drill now. Days on, I go to work. Days off, I work on the garden. I read the novels from the library, we watch the DVDs also from the library. This kind of existence feels so shallow & devoid of meaning. I know that's not what I'm here for. I just need to find the "thing" to bring meaning back into my life.

While I know I should get out of my comfort zone, interactions drain me like crazy. Having to come up with responses, trying my best not to scare people off with my awkwardness. Too draining. So I know for me to do my part for kosen rufu, it'll have to be something solitary & behind the scene. I'll need to discuss this further with my WD leader.

I'm working on a short story based on my nightmare. Hur hur. Well, those that I can remember that is. My nightmares don't come with an ending. I'm usually awaken by my alarm or some noise in the neighbourhood before the dream can run itself out. It requires me to use my imagination to fill in the blanks & I'm really rusty, having not written stories since Secondary School. I'll just practice till I get good at it, working on my story 1 paragraph at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment