Friday 27 February 2015

Not My Usual Morning

Having only 4 cases today, I finished work at 12.30 pm, giving me an early start to the long weekend. (Monday is Labour Day in WA.) Early morning, Ton Ton jumped out of bed by himself (something he seldom does unless there's food involved). So you can imagine my surprise. Surprise turned to panic as he quickly made his way to the newspaper I laid out for him in the kitchen. (I always leave it there in case he needs to pee or poo when we're not at home.) Before I could whisk him out the house, he had peed on the newspaper. Resigning myself to mopping up pee, I went to get blue towels I collected from my workplace which are excess blue cotton towels for drying hands after scrubbing. (We all bring them home by the bagful.) I came back just in time to see him squatting. I barely had enough time to toss the towel under him before he released a splat of loose stools. Something to be really thankful for 1st thing in the morning. Imagine having to clean pee & diarrhea off my bed. Even though we have a waterproof mattress protector under the sheets, it would have been a mess to clean up. Not mentioning the fact that diarrhea always smells excessively foul.

I took a shower & washed my hair. As my hair was still wet, I half dressed myself for work. I had on my jeans but I wore my camisole that I wear for sleeping so that my top won't get wet when my hair drips. I don't usually wash my hair before leaving for work but I came back home late last night & didn't do so. Then it was my routine of morning gongyo, followed by a breakfast of yoghurt. Seeing that it was time to leave the house, I did. The moment I stepped out, I felt something was wrong. My shoulders & upper arms felt colder than usual. That was when I realised I still had my camisole on. I forgot to change into my going out top! Lol. Supposed I turn up at work in PJs...

No comments:

Post a Comment