Monday 17 August 2015

All Clear

I heard back from the vet on Saturday. The biopsy result for the mole came back as a melanocytoma which is just a fancy name for a mole. She did tell me to watch out for more growing moles as melanocytomas do have a tendency to turn into melanoma (malignant cancer). So it's all good with Ton for now.

Since I'm on a post about Mr Ton, I'll write about his latest antics. We went to our friend's birthday party on Sat night. They had recently moved into their new place on a giant lot complete with swimming pool & space for a granny flat in the future. So Ton Ton was wandering about & I took my eyes off him for a short while. The next time I saw him, he was right next to the pool. I yelled at him & proceeded to walk over. He did what I feared. He ran across the width of the pool (they had a pool blanket on). He was damn lucky the blanket didn't give way & cause him to fall into the water. Then, naturally, he went around giving other guests the puppy eyes, hoping they would feed him. & I had already fed him prior to leaving home. That's my Tonz. Have food, will follow.

After these health scares, a friend from Sg, who used to be Ton Ton's groomer asked me to seriously consider learning Reiki. It was something she mentioned before when I was still in Sg. At that time, the course was held in mid May & I was to fly over on 2nd May. Now, I'm just few days away from the course. Hubs was skeptical. Who wouldn't be? Even I am not 100% convinced. But if it really works, then $600 is well worth the investment. Usui Reiki is divided into R1 & R2. In R2, the practitioner will learn to project the healing energy over long distances & direct contact with the subject is no longer required. Apparently, your extra sensory skills will be enhanced, possibly allowing you to communicate with animals. That is what my friend can do.

Ton had the cyst (not the mole on his back) on his left shoulder even before we left Sg. I only told her that I found a lump on Ton Ton but I wasn't sure if I should be worried about it. When she texted me back, she told me that she had communicated with him & at the same time sent Reiki energy to him. He had asked to be Reiki-ed on his chest which made me laugh becoz he absolutely loves being touched there. She then told me where the lump was & even identified another cyst that I had no idea existed. I looked for it where she said it was & true enough, it was there. Explanations? I do believe that there are things in this world that are beyond our comprehension. If I can tap into these gifts, imagine what I can achieve. The kind of healing I can bring to others.

5 comments:

  1. Good news about your dog. My dog was sick last week, had ulcers on the right eye because his tear ducts stopped working and we didn't find out soon enough. He's feeling better now, but will see vet ophthalmologist again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear. Hope it goes well with your dog.

      Delete
    2. My dog died last Wednesday. http://i82muchblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/the-power-of-dog_27.html

      Delete
  2. A few comments from my own experience (non-Reiki, a different energy-healing technique) :

    1. First learn to meditate and practice it regularly (daily for more than 30 min, preferably 1 hour daily). This fundamental step is important for self-"cleansing"/safety when practising energy-healing skills.

    2. Decide if you want to keep your psychic practice separate from your professional nursing environment. I decided to keep the two very different forms of healing mostly separate.
    http://winkingdoll.blogspot.ca/2010/08/psychic-nurse.html

    3. Be safe. Practise if and only if you have reliable support system of fellow practitioner who can do an objective "review" and/or cleansing for you from time-to-time. Do not skim on the fundamentals (see note 1) even though it may be tempting to do so when tired and/or pressed for time. I have seen experienced practitioner lost his way by not keeping to these basic safety recommendations.

    > practitioner will learn to project the healing energy over long distances & direct contact with the subject is no longer required

    This is true of various forms of energy healing. Physical dimension is not a limitation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm learning it mostly for Ton Ton. But I'll definitely use it on hubs & at a later stage if I complete R2, I'll use it on my parents & my dogs in Sg. I have no intention of using it on other people unless asked to. But I hope 1 day I can use it to help other dogs.

      Delete