Saturday 29 August 2015

Prophetic Dream?

During the Reiki class, my teacher asked us to pay attention to changes in sleep patterns & dreams. Reiki can enhance your dormant psychic abilities & make its presence known through dreams. We dream everytime we sleep. We just don't remember. But when you wake up at the right time, you will.

I had a night full of nightmares a few weeks ago. I only remembered 2 of them. I was being chased by a gigantic crocodile along a HDB corridor. It was not the new HDBs that have been popping up recently. It was a long corridor that I remember from my childhood days. By now, that HDB flat must be over 30 years old. It was rapidly gaining on me. I ducked into a stranger's flat, slammed the wooden door shut & laid belly down on the floor. I then put my finger to my lips, signalling the owner to keep quiet. I could hear the crocodile crawl past.

I woke up & I drifted back to sleep. Then, I was trying to use 1 of those single unit stove plus oven. But to my horror, parts began to fall off the top of the oven onto the racks. Water started pouring into the oven from apparently nowhere since there wasn't even an overturned pot of water on the stove top.

Being chased is a very common dream. It signifies that you're running away from something in real life. I wonder if the 2nd dream is trying to show me how afraid I was of having my goal or life falling apart. Not so sure about the water though.

Just few days ago after graduation, I had this dream about Ton Ton. It started off freaking me out. His nose fell off. I picked it up for further examination. It was crusty & hard. I quickly looked at Ton Ton to check how he is. To my surprise, he still has a nose. His nose is moist & healthy looking. He looks absolutely good & happy. It is my hope that all illnesses & diseases will now fall away from him, leaving a healthy Ton Ton.

1 comment: