Friday 24 April 2015

Downgrade Failure

When you're used to the good things, it can be quite hard to downgrade unless you have no other choice. That's the main reason why I used to be able to survive with little (like a bring home pay of $1300) but can no longer do so now. I just went out & got myself a S5. The Young was simply too slow & too basic for my usage. It will now be passed on to hubs who only uses his mobile to text & make calls. Why not the S6? To me, it's already an upgrade from my S3. Had it not been giving me problem, I would have continue using it.

I apologised to hubs on whatsapp for not discussing with him prior to the purchase. It was a spur of the moment thing. We usually let the other know if a big purchase is being considered. He actually told me that there was no need to apologise & it's good that I'm buying something for myself. Lol. This shows how frugal I am. I've not met anyone whose partner will say the same thing as hubs did. Usually, it's, "What? You have so many clothes/shoes/bags & you still buy???"

I brought with me a pair of Bata flats when we 1st came over to Perth. You know what everybody, me included, says about Bata. Buy and throw away. But I've  been wearing it & am still wearing it till date. Now, a year on, the only footwear that I bought here are a pair of slippers coz I put a pair (from Sg) at the front door & need another pair to go out the back. The only clothes I bought here were from the end of season (spring) sale that cost me $5 a piece which I bought 3 different pieces.

So yeah, now that I'm back in action, I got to catch up with my blogging. I've got multiple pieces of paper with drafts on it. Only thing left is the internet problem. So hopefully we can get that sorted out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment