Sunday 11 October 2015

Prediction: Hell Of A Summer

We're barely at the halfway mark of spring, even lesser if you go by true spring marked by spring equinox. We're already in the 30s & my indoor temperature guage read 31°c. I've long switched to shorts & no blankets at night. But still, I'll wake up in the middle of the night covered in sweat. I don't tolerate heat well at all.

So I believe this summer is going to be a very long & a very hot 1. We got off lightly last year with summer mostly being in the mid to high 30s. Oh well, take the bad with the good right? I enjoyed months of nice cool weather. So I'll endure a few months of hot hellish weather. I'll just stay indoors as much as I can.

Hubs had arranged for my car to be re-gased on Sat & the aircon is blowing cold air once again. At least I get to park under shelter at work. Poor hubs has to park in the open & it'll take forever for the car to cool down. Even then, the car won't be truly cold, just tolerable with the sun shinning in.

We sort of discussed going to the beach 1 day for a soak. But we don't have any concrete plans as yet. I will love to go snorkeling though I've never done it before. It also means doing homework to find out which beach is best for snorkeling & buying the gear. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this spring has been very hot. Personally I don't like the hot weather, but at least it's not humid like Singapore.

    ReplyDelete