Monday 4 August 2014

Feeling Emo

Opened up my blogger app to type a new entry when I realised this post from Sat was not uploaded.

It's dusk. Dolly & Sharon met up for cakes at Bakerzin at Paragon. Bet they're either sipping on tea or shopping right now. I just came out from the cinema, having watched Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes. The movie put me in a sombre mood. Makes me miss the gals whom I've not seen since the day before I left. The girls who took time to meet up with me on 1st May becoz I refused to have them send me off at the airport the next day. Makes me remember the lunch I had with my parents at the kopithiam opposite my block before we left for the airport. 思念好痛苦啊!

War claims many lives, even those who are not actively participating in it. We need to stop all these violence in this world. We're not that different at all. We just need to be more acceptant of people who are different from us, be it in race, colour, religion or beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment