Sunday 17 August 2014

Thumb Not Quite Green

I woke up early today, curse of the internal early riser clock. It was barely 7.30 am but I couldn't get back to sleep. I ended up getting a head start on the gardening I planned on doing today. Planting the seeds I bought yesterday was easy enough. Pruning rose bushes isn't too tough either. But there were spiders & webs. I ended up yelling & running away when I very nearly hurled a spider onto myself. The caterpillar I came across next made me abandon ship. Guess I don't quite have a green thumb at all.

2 comments:

  1. Missy Jo,
    There a vacancy which I think your hubby might be interested. For further details contact etben99@gmail.com. Elliot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info. He seems quite happy at his current job though. But I'll let him know.

      Delete