Sunday 28 September 2014

The Capricorn

I came across this article on horoscopes. Though I usually take such things with a pinch of salt, I have to say that every single part of it is accurate. The only thing is, I've been proven that bad 1st impressions are salvageable. When S joined my previous company, I really disliked her. I found her to be a nonsensical joker. Always, always cracking jokes. Too noisy & too much for me. She's 1 of my closest friends & 1 of the very few I still keep in touch with from my previous company. Every joy, every fear & every unhappy event in my life here, I share with her & Dolly. She's still full of nonsense but I now laugh along.

The original page is here. I'm a Capricorn & I'll try my best translating the text for my horoscope into English. (My translation skills aren't that fantastic.)

Capricorn
The Capricorn, though appears to be cold, is actually a very passionate, kind soul who finds it difficult to reject others, especially when it's someone who matters to them. When stung, Capricorn tends to run away rather than face the challenge. He/she doesn't take well to criticism & the way through them is the soft approach. They have a gigantic temper but often is directed at the act rather than the person. Capricorn is a very practical star & prefers a simple life to a lavish 1. In love, they don't need romantic maneuvers that sweep them off their feet. That's becoz they know regardless of vows or promises, anything can happen & they make sure that they're prepared for it. 

When they need help, they'll not push it if the other party they've requested help from seems to be in a dilemma. They feel that whatever it is that was entrusted to them is their responsibility in the 1st place. Therefore, they'll not make any attempts to persuade or coerce the other party & seek to get it done themselves. 

Their super sensitive nature is never on display. In fact, they hated themselves for it. They take it personally if they're told they didn't do something right, even if it's in a joking manner. Immediately, they'll worry that is it something they didn't do well or did wrongly & subsequently be sucked down into despair by their worries. This incites the displeasure of their partner. In reality, Capricorns don't want things to turn out this way. It's just a character flaw that they tend to think too much. 

When Capricorns come to dislike somebody, that feeling is absolute. They don't take offence or bear grudges easily unless the offender has gone overboard. So when their anger is stoked, this person will lose all his/her standing in the Capricorn's heart & he/she better be prepared for their wrath. 

Characteristics of Capricorn
They're super forgetful. They forget even the most important things. They're pessimists & perfectionists, a somewhat bad combination. Therefore, they appear mildly obsessive & compulsive. They're easily moved, very thoughtful & they're not calculative individuals. There're no shades of gray, just definite right or wrong in their dictionary. They seek to be recognized & they want trust to be placed on them. They're often without ulterior motives & hates it when people do. Their character tends to be a bit extreme & they're mildly hermitic. They're very big on 1st impressions & these impressions usually stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment