Thursday 26 March 2015

It's Not Over

It must be their life aspiration to benefit themselves to the utmost end at the expense of everyone else. I have to constantly remind myself to keep my cool & chill. 2 more weeks to go. 眼看就要结束了, 不能现在出差错。

On vacating a rental place, all you have to do is to return it as close to the original as possible. The only exception listed in the contract states that I, on my part have to treat the house for fleas, even if my dog doesn't have any. Cleanliness wise, you can choose to do it yourself or engage vacate cleaners to do it. However, they have demanded that we hire professionals to do it & show receipt as evidence. I was furious. When they handed over the house to us, did they not clean the house themselves? The floor was dusty & dirty but did I demand they clean it up?

We've discussed the issue at hand & hubs wanted to go ahead with the hiring of vacate cleaners. He reasoned that if we don't do it law by law, how can we argue law by law at the end of the entire fiasco? That way, they'll have no excuse to swallow our entire bond, perhaps just deduct a little for the remaining bald patches on the lawn.

百忍能成金。But I feel like a pressure cooker without venting holes. When the pressure gets too high, it'll explode outwards with devastating force. Still, I know in my heart this is not the way to be. 待人处事之道岂能说说而已? I have to walk the talk. As quickly as the anger came, it went. We all reap what we sowed. I hope that by sowing seeds of good that I 1 day will be able to reap good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment