Saturday 22 November 2014

The Beginning Of Immortality

Just woke up from a dream if that's what I'm gonna call it. It hardly qualifies as a nightmare but yet it brought up a scary notion.

I was playing with a dog that looks frighteningly like Ton Ton. White, Miniature Schnauzer. He behaves exactly like Ton Ton too. The events that follow depict man made immortality. I don't think that is possible but who knows how technology will progress?

I removed a chip that looks like a micro SD card from the back of the dog's neck & the dog stopped animating immediately. I then insert the chip into a wooden skeleton frame of a dog (think 3D wooden jigsaw puzzles sold in push carts in Vivo). The frame continued where I left off with the white dog, behaving like Ton does.

I tried to steer my dream for the answers. Asked myself what's animating our living body. If it's the soul, have we found a way to store the soul in that chip when our earthly body fails then insert that chip into an artificial 1 so we can carry on our "life" if we can call it that? So is that Ton's soul in that chip & he "lives on" in whatever artificial body I put the chip in? The shocking answer is yes.
Immortality. Humans have finally found a way to live on forever. Ton Ton isn't the only 1 with the chip. I have 1 too.

1 comment: