Saturday 23 January 2016

Feeling Tired

I'm not tired of living. Most definitely not. Lol. This has nothing to do with the accident. But once in a while, I start to get these sort of feelings & question if there is more to life. These are the times when I take time off from social media & just go into isolation mode.

I'm not unhappy. I already have the greatest gifts money can't buy. I'm just seeking more meaning to life than just working & coming home. I said before that if able to, I'll study to be a vet & provide free services to shelter animals. But I must also be practical becoz it'll most likely remain a dream. So what else can I do with the skills I already have? Perhaps some time away to think, to meditate & to chant will give me the answer I'm seeking.

No comments:

Post a Comment