Tuesday 8 July 2014

Virgin Trip To Ikea Perth

I have the day off today since there's only an afternoon list with 4 cases. Hubs suggested going to Ikea & I was all up for it. We used to visit Ikea (both the Queensway & Tampines outlet) for no reasons other than window shopping. I offered to drive since it was raining periodically with strong howling winds. An auto car will be less stressful to the driver.

We decided to try the food here in Perth. Hubs got himself a fish & chips while I ordered the meatballs. I haven't eaten Ikea meatballs for a long time, way before it was reported that there was horse meat in them. I felt it tasted different & the sauce not as thick. We bought 2 hanging wardrobe organisers as we've been dumping clothes that don't require hanging up there on a shelf. Whenever I try to pull a top, everything else comes dropping down. So this will help greatly. There's a lack of kitchen space so hubs insisted on getting me a mobile trolley.

The pelting rain & winds carried on throughout the day & into the night. I was awakened several times by the sound of rain hitting the roof. The wind was so strong our doors rattled even though all doors were closed. Heard on the news that the storm is moving east so hopefully it'll blow over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment