Monday 21 July 2014

Virgin Trip To The Library

After work on Sat, hubs headed to Ninja Nurse's place, having been invited for breakfast & subsequently helping to deliver food to the Soka centre in Osborne Park.

I wanted to get safety goggles & mask for the soap making project that I'm going to embark on. So I suggested that we go Bunnings to get them. While we were there, I picked up some gardening items. I grabbed a pack of 5 gardening tools for $7 & 1 of it was a weeder. J had suggested that I get it for ease of weeding & I put it to the test immediately after getting home. It was indeed much easier & the roots come right out.

Last stop was to the library. I've never been there though it's just nearby. I applied for a card & borrowed 4 books by 1 of my favourite authors, James Patterson. With so many books available, I think I won't need to buy the Kindle, thus saving me $178. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment