Saturday 7 June 2014

Car No. 2

5 weeks & a day. Just got home from an indian dinner of briyani with D & J. They went with us for the 2nd viewing of the car. I was too tired to blog last night. Yep, last evening we viewed a 1998 Honda Integra as a replacement to our soon to be written off Lancer. Seller wanted to sell for 2.7k & we bargained for 2.4k but he said 2.5k was the lowest he would go. On our way to home based soka meeting, he called & asked if we still wanted the car. He'll let it go for 2.4k to us. So we headed down with D & J for 2nd opinion this evening. As with our assessment, the car seems to be in a pretty okay condition, even better than our Lancer. We paid him $100 as deposit & we'll pick up the car on Monday as he wanted to clean it up for us.

P & J invited us over for dinner after our car viewing last night. They've invited us to go with them to visit a friend of theirs who owns a hobby farm tomorrow. I'm kinda looking forward to it. It's away from the city, perhaps it'll be something like back to nature. They said there was once they left after the sun had set. Becoz it's so far from the city, there's no light pollution, they could see the milky way. I frequently go out to the front lawn at night, just to admire the stars & constellations.

I miss Ton. 6 more days till we're reunited. I can't wait. I can see in my mind his wagging tail, his excitement (& perhaps relieve) upon see me & hear his happy whines. Is it going to be a day of many again? Friday's the day I'll be hearing from both hospitals regarding my application. I await for good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment