Monday 9 June 2014

Less Congestion

At Albany Highway, with hubs currently in his 1st interview as a meter reader. We left at 8.30 am & arrived at 9.10 am, due to smooth traffic. The straight forward route also meant we didn't make the wrong turn or exit. Comparatively, Nedlands was tough as we came very close to the city & it was way more congested.

We'll be picking up the Integra later this evening. I'm hoping we can make a trip to Bunnings to get a "pee tray". Well, it won't originally be intended as a pee tray, but rather a plastic rectangular pewter tray for garden pots. I reckon buying the real thing from pet shops will cost much more. It'll be a late night standby for urgent toileting matters & will be put into use when both of us are out at work with nobody to bring Ton out.

Am suffering from muscle aches this morning due to my 5 km jog yesterday. I woke up feeling the intense motivation to go jogging & immediately changed to do so. I expected it to be hard as I've not jogged for about 2 months. The park circuit just outside my place is small, 1 round being 180 m. I wasn't even sure if I could complete even 10 rounds. But surprisingly, I went on & on till I had to stop only becoz I had to shower, do my morning gongyo & leave for P & J's house. I think it's the cold that enabled me to jog such a long distance. In SG, I struggled to even complete 2.6 km despite training for 2 months. The cold wind stung my eyes & made them water though but it was just a small problem.

P & J drove east for an hour to this place called Baker's Hill. It was definitely a change in scenery, though it already is when you've just arrived in Australia from SG. It's nice but I wouldn't dream of living here. The plot's gigantic & I won't be able to tend to it by myself. I'm only interested in growing some herbs & expensive asian staples like chilli or ginger. So a small place will suffice if I ever get to that stage where I decide what kind of house to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment