Wednesday 25 June 2014

Careless Me

I knew I left something out when I typed yesterday's post. We went out on Monday evening to submit my TFN to the bank so they'll stop charging me the maximum tax rate on my interest earned. Tuesday morning hubs went out to the car porch, came into the house & told me to grab the Lancer's keys. I had left my wallet on the dashboard in plain sight for the whole night. Aiyo... so careless of me. Thankfully nobody came to smash the windows out, especially with the frequent break ins in my neighbourhood recently.

Wednesday today, petrol day. On my way home, I dropped by the petrol kiosk. I was 5th in the line to the pump & I waited 20 mins. Just to save perhaps $1. Well, maybe it's still worth it. Considering that I have to fill up once a week & will save $52 in a year.

It's hub's 1st day at work. As expected, he came back with sore & shaky legs. He did 250 readings in 7 hours only coz he lost his way a few times. He walked non stop, high speed for the entire 7 hours. I told him that he'll get better at it & he's going to develop a nice physique. (I haven't lost any weight yet. Darn!) Gave him a back & legs massage coz I don't know how else to encourage him. His is a really tough job. No wonder nobody wants to do it.

1 comment:

  1. On the bright side, once he gets used to this job that nobody wants, it would add another very impressive item in his resume.

    ReplyDelete