Wednesday 4 June 2014

Rolling In On The Same Day

Remember I was commenting on how everything seems to fall on the same day (5th June)? It's amazing how it all came together, like liquids added to flour. I feel like I'm kneading a dough. All the ingredients have to be added in an order for it to work.

It's Wednesday, aka petrol day. I called iinet for techincal support as my home line isn't working. The good thing about them is that they have this call back system. They tell you how long you've got to hold the line & if you don't wish to hold, they can call you back based on your current queue. My waiting time was about 20 mins so I requested a call back. While waiting, J called to have a chat, asking if we've received our Medicare card. That's the only document missing for license conversion & TFN application. 1 of the jobs that got back to hubs requires a local license. So she was concerned for us that the longer we have to wait, the higher the chance that the job's been taken.

I received the call back shortly after we hung up. Turned out that the phone cable doesn't go into the phone port but to another port instead. Weird huh? So got that sorted out & we'll be able to make & receive calls on our home line now. Took a shower (coz it's too cold to shower at night) in preparation to get the petrol & grocery shop. We were about to leave when hubs checked the mailbox & he excitedly told me to "Quickly open this 1. It has 2 cards in it!" Yep, our Medicare cards have finally arrived. Immediately, I said, "Let's go to Midland."

We did the license conversion 1st, followed by the post office to produce the documents for the TFN application. Then, we were informed that we can collect the fridge today. Like magic, eveything came at the right time. If the Medicare card didn't come, my TFN would have expired & I'll have to file the application again. The Medicare temporary slip expires tomorrow which means if I fall sick, I won't be able to use it. Initially, the lady had told us we have to go in early tomorrow as she'll be busy in the evening. But D only knocks off at 2 pm & he needs time to get home, pick up the trailer with us before driving to her place. I couldn't do it earlier anyway coz I have an interview at 10 am, 50 mins drive away. 

Everything's falling together like magic. That's the wonder of the mystic law. You don't know how or why it works. It just do, leaving you speechless & full of gratitude.


Took this on the way to Midland. Beautiful cloudless day with endless blue skies.

I didn't exit my SG WD whatsapp chat group & this is 1 of the many pictures being shared. It serves as a reminder not to worry too much coz all that I need will come in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment