Saturday 2 May 2015

Memories Of A Past Life?

In 1 of my previous posts, I mentioned feeling a sense of familiarity, a sense of deja vu. It only happens when I'm down with a flu & the weather is overcast or rainy. These are the 2 absolute conditions. I started having this feeling when I was very young. If you asked me to describe it, I can only say, if there is indeed a past life, this is a memory of my past life. On top of that, I have 2 very certain images in my mind. Images that have been with me since I was a child. 1st is of a girl (me), standing on a hill, looking down across a wide green field. The other is of a lady (me) in a trench coat, carrying an umbrella, walking down a cobblestone street with old fashioned street lamps at night, in the rain.

Are these memories from a previous lifetime? If not, how do I explain the existence of the images & feelings since I was a little kid? Does that mean that there will be a next life?

No comments:

Post a Comment