Saturday 2 May 2015

Sunrise At Kings Park

Thursday, 16th April. I had no list & hence got the day off. Hubs was asked not to work as there were no orders. I said I wanted to take panorama pictures at Kings Park on an overcast day but couldn't as I had to work. It was forecast to be a clear, sunny day. It would have to do. We woke up at 4.30 am in the morning in preparation to leave the house at 5.30 am. I estimated travelling time to be around 45 mins, just in time for the 6.30 am sunrise. It wasn't too cold (12 degrees) but I heeded hub's advice to wear my thicker jacket. Thankfully I did coz it was very windy & my usual thin jacket wouldn't have sufficed. As predicted, we arrived at Kings Park at 6.15 am. The views were breath taking. The photos I took on my S3 don't do the scenery justice. 

I brought Ton along just becoz dogs are allowed. We leave him at home way too much. So whenever I can, I'll bring him. He did his usual thing, trying to chase & bark at passing joggers. After watching the sunrise, we wandered for a bit in Kings Park before heading home. 

View overlooking the city.

Goofy Ton.
It's starting.
A fully risen sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment