Friday 22 May 2015

Rabbit Or Dog?

At the end of our whole day list on Monday, we (my colleagues, surgeon & me) were chatting about our furry friends. My surgeon has a poodle & he was sharing with us the antics of his poodle. They had recently moved & the poodle climbed over a wall, fell over the other side but the fall was broken by a tree & he had to go get the poodle back. My colleague, her GS is notorious. Digging up her garden, destroying fruit trees, chewing up 3 pairs of glasses, chewing up everybody's knickers, pulling so hard on the leash that her arm nearly got torn from the socket. You name it, her GS did it. She was showing us a photo of her GS that her daughter sent her coz she was contemplating giving her GS away to the police force & her daughter wanted to showcase the cutie side of her GS to prevent that from happening. 

Naturally, I also whipped out my mobile & showed them the most recent picture of Ton. It was a cold morning & he was curled up into a ball on the sofa. The surgeon stared at it for a long moment before asking, "Are you sure that's not a rabbit?" Lol. Perhaps you can be the judge.

Dog or rabbit?

No comments:

Post a Comment