Friday 25 April 2014

Exactly 1 More Week To Go

At this time next week, I'll be getting ready to go to the airport. I should finalise my packing soon & save a soft copy of important documents into 1 single thumb drive to bring over. I'm still thinking if I should try my luck with the pet clipper.

Met up with Jon & Sam for the 1st time in 8 months. Finally met Jon's fiancé Arne in person. We spent the day in Sentosa, had Arnold's for dinner at City Square & KTV at Liang Court to end off the night. His home coming timing is real good. Had we missed each other, it will probably be years before we can meet up again. Either with me visiting Oslo or him visiting Perth.

Hubs gave up the idea of USS, citing dwindling funds. But there's 1 agenda that we'll get fulfilled. That's to buy durian for the last time from the uncle who sets up stall at Giant opposite our block. We're such regulars that during off season I'll ask hubs, "Is the uncle back?" & during season the uncle will always ask hubs,"今晚要不要?" Lol. We always buy at night coz he'll give us good discount since he's clearing stock. I'll definitely miss this durian uncle.

I've put on some weight from the month long eating & drinking sessions. No regrets though. I can always work to shed the weight but good times & memories are hard to come by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment