Tuesday 9 February 2016

Back To Sin: 2nd Day Of Lunar New Year

The most laid back day thus far. We stayed at home the entire day. Slept half of the afternoon away in fact. After hubs finally dragged me out of bed at almost 3 pm, I suggested trying the new Nene Chicken outlet at BPP. They supposedly have fried chicken that are very spicy. The 1st time we had Korean spicy fried chicken was when we visited Korea a few years back. It wasn't even a hit in Sg back then.

The food came. Spicy yes. But not as spicy as the Korean instant noodles I love but no longer selling in the Asian shop I frequent in Perth. Probably due to low popularity. As quickly as the heat came, it went away. Even my nose dried up shortly after I finished the last piece of chicken.

As it was still day 2 of the lunar new year, most shops were still closed for business. We walked around a bit before heading home to finish off an uneventful day.
Soy & Freaking Hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment