Thursday 11 February 2016

Back To Sin: Day 9

We spent the morning packing. Time flew by & we were already on day 9 of our visit. I had gone through plenty of CDs to be brought over. Chinese albums that are no longer available for sale nor are they available on Play Store. I packed some of my favourite HK drama series as well.

We used to have buffet dinners at Carousel for special occasions. Back then, Carousel & The Line were the higher end buffets available. Personally, I prefer Carousel, not only that it is more accessible but I felt the food was more to my liking. So how can we come back to Perth without revisiting 1 of our favourite hunts? 

I had 5 lobster halves, equivalent to 2.5 whole lobsters. I miss seafood. As many times as I've tried my hand at making creme brulee, I've never been able to get it as smooth as the ones available at the dessert section. So I had 2 serves to scorch into my brain how it should be. I'll get it right. Eventually.

After dinner, I suggested watching From Vegas To Macau 3. Hubs initially wanted to watch it at Carousel (Perth) but I thought since we were there & Lido is just a short stroll away, why not? Probably the best decision I made that night. We paid $8.50 instead of $19 per pax. The movie was just crap. Not really funny. Not exciting at all. No fanciful gambling that we were expecting. 

It was 12 mn by the time we got to the bus stop & we managed to catch the last bus back home. Our visit was coming to an end...

Lobster & oyster.
Desserts.
Crap, crap & crap.

1 comment: