Sunday 11 May 2014

1st URTI In Perth

Friday it rained & I saw for the 1st time rainbow in Perth. The sight was amazing. A super big arch across the sky. On Saturday, it rained again & a rainbow appeared again. That night, we moved into our current rental place. While seeing D & J out, hubs & I saw a shooting star. I love how the stars are so prominent here.

We've been assembling our furniture together, tossing out the cardboard boxes, doing laundry, washing the 80 pieces kitchen starter set we got. Yep, it has knives, pots, utensils etc all for $49 from Target. At least we can cook instant noodles now. No fridge still. Our washing machine on loan from D & J. Hub's at a loss of what to do coz we don't have a TV nor internet. For me, I can read my books or knit. That's the importance of having hobbies.

& I got my 1st URTI in Perth. Sore throat, cough, runny nose, brewed over a couple of days. What hubs had was a cold which came on suddenly. Very similar to his usual allergic rhinitis, except in a cold, his nose doesn't itch. He's all but recovered. I need to too. Alright, better get an early night...

No comments:

Post a Comment