Saturday 31 May 2014

4 Weeks & A Day

Yesterday marked 4 weeks in Perth. Ton will be picked up on the 2nd June in preparation for his 3rd June morning flight. Called back home & chatted with my parents. I missed them. How I wish I can whisk them here for a visit. But I know that's out of the question for now.
I've been called up for an interview next Thursday at LEI. It's my 1st interview since coming to Perth. At least it's not an outright rejection. Even though I've got my sights set on the hospital 30 mins away, I'm still gonna pray for wisdom & attempt to knock their socks off. Lol. This job's part time & is about an hour away. But it's the exact same thing I've been doing in SG. So despite the lack of local experience, I'm hoping this will give me an edge over the rest of the applicants.
I wonder what's with 5th June. My temporary Medicard slip expires on this date, my interview's on this date, we're collecting our fridge on this date, my TFN application expires on this date. Too many to be mere coincidences right?

No comments:

Post a Comment